This parking structure consists of four levels providing parking for approximately 850 vehicles in 297,000 GSF of floor area and includes 43 spaces designated for fuel efficient / low emitting vehicles and separate bicycle parking.
The space includes alternates to add approximately 5,000 GSF of tenant office shell on the first and second level at the south end of the structure and to convert 2,800 GSF of parking to tenant office or retail shell on the first level at the north end of the structure.
The parking garage also includes street-level retail and office space and features a 9,000 square-foot solar panel array above the fourth tier.
Materials used in construction comprised of over 20% recycled content.
SBEC’s scope of work consisted of the following:
- Interior finishes are all low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and the mechanical system is designed to circulate fresh air on a constant basis making for a healthy work environment
- Daylight sensors control the efficient interior induction lighting system
- The office spaces are served by high-efficiency packaged rooftop air handling units serving a variable air volume system
- Retail tenant space is served by split system heat pumps
- A dry standpipe system serves the parking areas
- A wet sprinkler system serves the office and retail areas
- Ultra low flow plumbing fixtures
- Mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems have been designed to optimize energy efficiency and minimize environmental impact