Shaffer • Baucom Engineering & Consulting is an established and respected Lakewood-based engineering firm. Located just west of Denver, SBEC is always looking for new team members! If you’re a hardworking, critical thinker and want to team with people who care about what they do, find out how SBEC can help you reach your goals. Our Principals have worked in the Denver area for over 37 years and have a strong return client base. Our firm genuinely values its employees and clients, and our teams work well together. We’re different because we want to help our employees succeed professionally and personally by making them a priority. Employee education, training, mentoring and retention are an important part of SBEC’s mission, which allows us to deliver superior client service.
We work a 4.5 day work week, which allows our employees to enjoy a positive balance between career and family life, and we offer competitive salaries, full major medical, dental and vision, 401(k), and a great working environment! As a team member, you’ll receive vacation days and personal holidays to use as you choose. Relax, travel, spend some time with family – it’s really up to you.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, please send your resume to Ellie Dugle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking one (1) Senior Electrical Engineer Level IV/Project Manager to join our team. Has successfully and consistently performed at a high level of proficiency as a Level III Engineer for a period of not less than seven (7) years, must be licensed registered Professional Engineer in the state of where the employee works.
Must be accomplished and competent as well as the following additional responsibilities:
- Perform all engineering functions autonomously.
- Self sufficient project engineer, and project manager when required.
- Establish project schedule and production with assistance of a project manager if other than self.
- Generates fee proposals.
- Responsible for keeping projects on budget and demonstrate profitability on a consistent basis.
- Comprehensive engineering knowledge of power, lighting, tele/com/data integration and fire alarm.
- Develops and maintains client relationships and contacts.
- Meeting and managing deadlines.
- Review all documents and deliverables for accuracy and quality, including letters, reports, etc.
- Provide leadership.
- Promote in a positive manner the company and advocate on the company’s behalf to all members of the department.
- Actively participate and successfully deliver new business development, including assisting Marketing Director in developing POQ’s and attendance at project interviews.
- Maintain QA/QC.
- Mentor all Level I, II, and III Engineers as well as Designers/CAD staff.
- Develop and maintain on-going education activities.
- Actively involved and staying current in all aspects of consulting engineering, including but not limited to: design, code, emerging technologies, industry trends, liabilities, standard of care, registration and licensing.
- Assist and contribute to the company’s goals, policies and overall well being of the company.
- Contribute to in-house training/education efforts.