SBEC provided design services through a Design/Build Contractor led delivery method to provide a tenant fit-up of the FeRx Pharmaceutical Company at the Fitzsimons Bioscience Building I.
The fit-up included design Class 1,000 (ISO 6) and Class 10,000 ISO 7) clean room spaces. A new dedicated self-contained rooftop unit was provided to serve the clean room spaces, as required to achieve FDA validation. In addition to the clean room spaces, the project also included general wet lab, dry lab, and process exhaust and office spaces.
Additional scope of work consisted of the following:
- Gas phase absorption filters were included for the clean room air handling unit
- Bio-safety cabinet and fume hood exhaust system
- Dynamic room pressure control
- Process piping including laboratory gases
- Carbon bed gas phase filtration for clean room areas