SBEC’s engineers have experience working on Sandoz’s Broomfield, Colorado campus. To date, SBEC has completed eight (8) projects on the Broomfield campus – supporting SNC-Lavalin as a subconsultant, as well as serving in the prime capacity.
Prime consultant projects include:
- Equipment Platform Electrical
- Domestic Hot Water Study
- Process Domestic Hot Water Isolation
- Cold Room 36 Condensing Unit
- MAU Commissioning – Supply and Return Air Ductwork Extension
Subconsultant projects include:
- Blending Area AHU
- Granulation Suite
- Planetary Mixer Relocation to Room 180
- 60” Solvent Coater Room 217
In addition to SBEC’s familiarity with Sandoz’s facility and personnel, our team of engineers currently retain security clearances in all zones administration.